Lean finance course: an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £485 + VAT
Non-member price: £634 + VAT
Online Live, 15 December 2020
Who should attend?
Finance directors and CFOs, financial controllers and accountants who are involved in sponsoring, planning and delivering finance transformation projects and continuous improvement in finance.
What you will gain
Obtain a greater understanding of:
The benefits to be gained by using lean and six sigma methodologies.
How to apply lean to the finance function.
How to use the core lean tools to deliver quicker, better and cheaper finance processes.
How to design and do lean projects that deliver benefits quickly.
- Introduction to lean and six sigma and the concepts underpinning them.
- How to identify what finance customers want and link that directly into the process design and performance measures.
- The concept of waste and how it applies to the work that the finance function performs.
- Methods to eliminate error and control risk in processes.
- Methods to reduce the time taken to complete processes especially the close process.
- Methods to establish demand-pull processes and thereby improve their supervision, reduce work in process and eliminate backlogs.
- Methods to minimise process complexity and thereby reduce error and improve turnaround times and control.
- The design of lean projects to ensure rapid, on-time delivery of project deliverables.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org