SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £485 + VAT
Non-member price: £634 + VAT
Online Live, 23 November 2020
Good corporate governance involves an internal audit function, whether this be an established internal audit department or one being developed to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and reduce the risk of fraud and errors. This course provides an introduction to internal auditing and is aimed at those recently new to the position, but may also be useful as a refresher for internal auditors.
The course will focus on best practice for internal audit looking at a risk based internal audit approach and the key steps involved, highlighting the importance of the internal audit function. Reference to internal auditing standards will be made during the course.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for those newly assigned to internal audit positions and also for experienced internal auditors requiring a refresher of the key principles.
What you will learn
- The scope of an internal audit function
- An awareness of the key internal auditing standards
- An overview of the good corporate governance and how it ties in with risk and controls
- An understanding of fraud and how it relates to internal audit and controls
- The process of applying a risk based internal auditing approach
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com