Intermediate Excel course
Member price in Scotland and Online Live: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Member price in England: £452 + VAT
Non-member price in England and Online Live: £532 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Online Live, 11 June 2021
London, 5 October 2021
Edinburgh, 10 November 2021
Who should attend
This one day classroom course has been designed as a follow on from the Introduction to Excel course for those who need to be able to take advantage of some of the more powerful and useful Excel functionality that is available.
What you will learn
Some more advanced Excel functionality is covered with a mix of hands on practical exercises (laptops are provided). In addition to a set of printed notes delegates will be able to take their Excel files away with them.
- Moving away from the mouse towards keyboard shortcuts
- Ribbon access via ALT
- More complex formulae
- Absolute cell referencing: Row or Column only
- Formatting using Styles
- Logical statements continued: Nesting/AND/OR
- Additional functionality:
- Excel Name functionality
- Date functionality
- Practical exercise
Information for Online Live dates
Please read the following guidance carefully, which applies only if you are attending this course online:
- In addition to the Online Classroom, you will need to have your own version of Excel open to complete the exercises
It is difficult (but not impossible) to do this with only 1 screen as you will need to be regularly switching between open windows. We recommend to either:
- Extend from a computer to a 2nd screen, or
- Use 2 computers, or
- Use a tablet for the online classroom and a computer for the Excel
- You are strongly recommended to perform the exercises on a PC rather than a MAC. Using a MAC is possible but the trainer will be unable to help you with the required shortcuts.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com