How to become more confident
Online Live price: £238 + VAT
Member price in Scotland: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be refunded after checkout.
Member price in England: £539 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Online Live, 23 April 2020
Glasgow, 21 September 2020
Edinburgh, 10 December 2020
London, 10 August 2020
Manchester, 17 September 2020
London, 9 October 2020
London, 2 December 2020
Imagine what your life would be like if you had all the confidence you could ever need…
Do you think you’d be more effective and successful if only you were more confident? Are there things you’d like to do, but don’t because you don’t feel confident enough? Do you see people with less ability getting further ahead than you because they exude confidence whilst you hide your light under a bushel? Lack of confidence is the most often cited problem amongst professionals seeking to become managers and leaders or wishing to become better negotiators, networkers and presenters, or more assertive and impactful.
The good news is that confidence can be learnt. This gentle, yet powerful course focuses exclusively on creating and developing confidence for professional and personal success, in a highly interactive and safe environment.
What you will learn
- Access the motivation and internal resources you need to develop confidence
- Understand the physiology and mental anatomy of confidence and how to access it easily and effortlessly
- Learn and use a set of tools and techniques to access states of confidence at will
- Transform unhelpful and limiting beliefs
- Use a profound set of assumptions to improve life and relationships
- Perform better and more efficiently and be more at ease with themselves
- Develop your potential and be more fulfilled professionally and personally
- Understand introversion and extroversion and, where relevant, learn, use and develop the introvert advantage
Who should attend
This course will benefit anyone that wishes to develop their confidence and personal and professional impact.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com