General data protection regulations (GDPR) - the essentials online course
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now in force you need to consider what needs to be done by firms and their clients alike in order to comply with the new rules.
Price: £50 + VAT
What you will gain
This course summarises the key contents of the General Data Protection Regulation and explains what the key changes are and what needs to be done in response to them.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the wide application of the GDPR rules
- the new rules relating to ‘accountability’ and be aware of what steps need to be taken to comply with these
- describing the new rules relating to consent and considering other alternative means of justifying the processing of personal data
- the changes made to data subjects’ rights
- the circumstances in which a data protection officer will need to be appointed and what this role entails
- the new rules relating to notification and communication of security breaches
- the significantly increased levels of fines that can be levied under the GDPR
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com