FRS 105 Micro-entities – why using it makes sense
Member price: £268 + VAT
Non-member price: £315 + VAT
Online Live, 21 October 2021
On this half day course, you’ll explore the accounting, presentation and disclosure requirements of FRS 105. You’ll learn the differences between its requirements and those of FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
It’s important to understand both, as Micro-entities have the option of using the small entity rules in FRS 102 (including Section 1A), or using FRS 105.
What you will learn
By the end of this half day course, you'll have a detailed and practical understanding of how FRS 105 works, including:
- The legal framework
- Identification of micro-entities
- Content of micro-entity financial statements
- True and fair considerations
- Accounting and disclosure requirements
- Consideration of the main accounting, presentation and disclosure requirements of FRS 105
- Identification of those areas where FRS 105 differ to FRS 102
- Consideration of practical examples in the areas of difference
- Filing requirements for micro-entities
Who should attend
This course is for anyone involved in the preparation or review of financial statements under FRS 105. It will also help anyone or any business making a decision on whether to adopt FRS 105.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in Scotland.
One stop guide to small company reporting