FRS 101 - the reduced disclosure framework online course
FRS 101 is a key element of the UK GAAP regime which has been in place since 2015.
It permits certain entities, notably parents and subsidiaries in groups preparing IFRS consolidated financial statements, to prepare their statutory accounts using IFRS recognition and measurement principles (subject to a few exceptions) but with reduced disclosure requirements.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course provides an overview of the requirements of FRS 101, a summary of the disclosure exemptions, identifies the recent updates to FRS 101 and considers the practical implementation issues associated with its adoption.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- which entities are eligible to apply FRS 101
- preparing financial statements under the requirements of FRS 101
- the UK reporting regime
- overview and scope of FRS 101
- summary of disclosure exemptions
- accounting differences between IFRS and FRS 101
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org