Formation of a contract of employment online course
The contract of employment is fundamental in the employment relationship, as it provides the basis for employee rights and obligations, additional to those set out in the statute.
This course looks at the formation of the contract.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course looks at the formation of the contract of employment, providing the basis for employee rights and obligations.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the key features of the contract of employment
- the differences between ‘employee and ‘worker’
- express and implied terms
- restrictive covenants
- other sources of employment terms
- how and when terms may be changed
- breach of contract
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com