Excel dashboards - introduction online course
The term “dashboard” is a buzzword in the world of Excel and in businesses today. A dashboard report is a management tool that measures and presents critical data on the key business performance areas in a summarised manner much like a car dashboard, so management can quickly respond with appropriate decisions.
Dashboards enable the reader to make sense of the raw numbers by presenting them in visually rich charts and tables and give valuable insights into the key performance indicators of the business.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
The course covers an introduction into some of the lesser-known charting techniques along with advanced tools and functions of Excel.
The course will be of benefit to anyone using Excel 2007 onwards, however, it is recommended to be running at least Excel 2013 when following the course for optimum experience.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- creative techniques in overall design, functionality, and capability
- making vital areas of the dashboard dynamic and interactive using some of the more advanced Excel tools and functions
- organisation of the file data and its calculations
- core design principles
- making the best type choice
- double-axis charts, enhancement tools
- further charting techniques
- speedometer chart
- categories and labelling
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com