An essential tax update for accountants in practice or employment
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £130 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 18 November 2020
Online Live, 11 December 2020
This course is designed to be an update on the developments in tax that busy accountants, who are either in practice or employment, and who don’t specialise in tax, need to be aware of.
Who should attend
This course is intended for accountants and other professionals who need to be aware of recent and ongoing tax developments, problem areas and planning opportunities.
What you will learn
- Key tax points from recent Budgets, including Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Recent cases on allowable expenses
- Changes in capital allowances
- Developments in Corporation Tax, including the new loss-regime
- Value Added Tax - input tax and output tax issues to be aware of
- Personal tax changes – interest, dividends and rental income
- Employee tax-efficient remuneration and benefits
- The capital taxes: Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
Essential tax update for the accountant in practice or employment