Essential tax survival guide post Covid 19
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 6 July 2021
Online Live, 8 November 2021
We will review and discuss the UK government’s support for businesses in the UK and where some of those support mechanisms have been devolved, in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
There will be some people who will not be covered under these schemes and these will be identified on the webinar and we will look at alternative support available.
What you will learn
The UK government’s support for businesses in the Covid-19 emergency is amongst the most comprehensive in the world. It is a package of separate measures that include:
- Support for employees through the Corona Virus Job Retention Scheme (the furlough scheme);
- Support for the self-employed through the self-employment income support scheme (the taxable grant scheme);
- Business rate holidays;
- Deferring VAT and self-assessment payments;
- Cash grants for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses;
- Government support for home-workers.
But not everyone is covered by these measures and some measures lack detail. We will look at the winners and possible losers and how those not covered might cope.
Who should attend
- Business owners
- Accountants in business
- Those who advise businesses
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com