Enhancing personal resilience at work
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £214 + VAT
Non-member price for Online Live: £280 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £634 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Online Live, 22 July 2020
Online Live, 22 September 2020
London, 9 September 2020
Manchester, 13 October 2020
London, 4 November 2020
In an ever-changing workplace leaders, managers, teams and individuals face new and ever increasingly difficult challenges. ‘Stress’, ‘pressure’, ’failure’ and ‘setbacks’ at work frequently have a significant impact on future success and well-being. For this reason it is vital to develop a set of Resilience skills which provide the ability to bounce back from adversity, challenges and hardships, learn from our experience and move on.
What you will learn
This one day interactive course is designed to help delegates understand, build and develop their Resilience skills so that they are able to respond effectively to the challenges of their roles, their organisations and ongoing change. The course will provide practical strategies, tools and techniques to support maintenance and development of individual and business performance and well-being.
- Understand the concept of resilience
- Examine the personal and professional implications of resilience
- Identification of key resilience skills in their organisational context
- Analyse the links between stress, pressure, confidence and resilience and how they relate to each other in the contexts of performance and well-being
- Analyse and explain thinking patterns which will build and develop their ability to deal with pressure, stress, challenges and adversity
- Apply the use of emotional intelligence and positive psychology to develop their resilience
- Explore the way in which individuals explain pressure, stress, adversity and challenges to themselves and how to apply a positive developmental mindset to such explanations
- Formulate and apply a variety of related skills to develop personal resilience including setting goals, the use of assertive communication, personal impact and presence
- Analyse organisational situations where the use of resilience is required and designing effective strategies to
- implement and increase resilience to enhance work performance and well-being
- Produce a resilience development plan
Who should attend
The course is aimed at anyone who is responsible for the management of teams and/or individuals; managers working in high pressure organisational environments; teams who are keen to develop a high performing, supportive culture and environment; and individuals who feel they can benefit from being better able to respond to situations of adversity, challenge or organisational change.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com