Enhance your finance business partner skills
Online Live price: £320 + VAT
Member price in Scotland: £272 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £320 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Online Live, 17 April 2020
Online Live, 21 April & 23 April 2020
Glasgow, 19 May 2020
Edinburgh, 12 November 2020
London, 30 July 2020
London, 13 October 2020
Online Classroom Live course
This course is also available as an Online Classroom Live (OCR Live) course, giving you greater flexibility and choice as to how you learn. Our expert presenters will deliver the same course content but it is offered through an online environment.
View video below to see a five-minute demo of the OCR Live platform.
Finance professionals are constantly being told they need to be a ‘business partner’ to the organisation and more ‘commercial’. But what does this actually mean? And how can it be applied in the real world? Does this mean your technical skills are less relevant than previously?
What you will learn
This highly constructive and inter-active programme addresses these issues and also covers effective tools, techniques and tips to enable you to start immediately adding more value to your organisation and be buzzing to do so.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for those who want to become a more well-rounded and value adding finance professional, whether you have ‘business partner’ in your title or not. This course will be a good introduction to finance business partnering and will enhance your skill set.
- Explain the reasons for this changing role – latest fad or true value adding role?
- Articulate what ‘business partnering’ actually means
- Identify what finance professionals need to ‘be’ and ‘do’
- Explore “where the beans are grown”, i.e. greatly enhance your knowledge of your organisation and industry
- Think more strategically and align your work with the strategic vision and goals of the organisation
- Present information more effectively to various audiences
- Communicate your results better and get your message across in plain English
- Build stronger relationships for greater impact and results
- Develop enhanced influencing skills to help drive forward improvements
- Brainstorm ideas to continually improve your business partnering skills
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com