Corporation tax refresher course
Online Live price: £144.50 + VAT
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Online Live, 28 May & 2 June 2020
Online Live, 25 September & 29 September 2020
Online Live,16 December & 18 December 2020
Edinburgh, 24 June 2020
Glasgow, 11 August 2020
Aberdeen, 18 November 2020
Edinburgh, 11 December 2020
Online Classroom Live course
This course is also available as an Online Classroom Live (OCR Live) course, giving you greater flexibility and choice as to how you learn. Our expert presenters will deliver the same course content but it is offered through an online environment.
View video below to see a five-minute demo of the OCR Live platform.
What you will learn
On this course we will review the key aspects of how Corporation Tax works and further your awareness of recent corporation tax developments.
Who should attend
This course is intended for accountants in both practice and employment and other professionals who need a detailed review and refresher relating to Corporation Tax.
- General overview of corporation tax and recent developments (BEPS and PE issues)
- Corporation tax self-assessment and filing
- Allowable expenditure, including the new interest restriction rules
- The new corporation tax loss regime
- The corporation tax loan relationships rules
- Goodwill and other intangible fixed assets
- The Substantial Shareholding Exemption changes
- Capital allowances
- Taxation of property and investment companies
- Close companies
- Some employee issues that you should be aware of
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
Corporation tax - refresher and update