Contractor tax (including IR35)
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR ICAS MEMBERS: £130 + VAT
Non-member price for Online Live: £170 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £315 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Online Live, 8 October 2020
London, 16 November 2020
What you will learn
Contractors are under pressure as never before in terms of their tax arrangements.
This course will cover the tax and employment status of contractors – the gig economy, agency workers and umbrella workers. It also includes personal service companies and the scope of the IR35 rules.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for accountants and tax advisers who need to advise contractors and engagers of contractors about the tax implications of their activities.
- Unincorporated structures and the effect on tax and travel and subsistence (the FA 2014 and FA 2016 provisions)
- The Check Employment Status Service Tool (CEST) and its use
- Supervision, direction and control (SDC) rules for agency workers
- Umbrella company structures
- Personal Service Companies and the scope of the IR35 rules in the public and private sectors
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com