Auditing standards: update and issues - a half-day course
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 27 May 2021
Edinburgh, 24 September 2021
Perth, 15 December 2021
This course will provide an update on current issues and developments in the application of auditing standards and the issues arising in audit quality reviews.
Who should attend
This course will be relevant to all partners, managers and in charges who have audit experience, requiring an update on current issues and developments.
What will you learn
- Overview of the ISAs and common issues arising.
- The application of the various Statements of Recommended Practice and the audit issues arising.
- The importance of audit planning discussions with management.
- Knowledge of the business and the impact on the audit fieldwork.
- Documentation during the audit.
- Computer systems understanding and the impact on the audit.
- The application of professional scepticism by the audit team.
- Communication with the client and those charged with governance.
- The audit of Related Party Transactions.
- Representations from management.
- The importance of review during the audit process.
- The work of the FRC in relation to Audit Quality.
- Issues arising in Audit Quality Reviews and findings from ICAS.
- Question and answer session on current audit issues and sharing of experience.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org