Apply to become the ICAS President's Apprentice
This Autumn we’re launching our most exciting initiative to date.
Sir Brian Souter, current President of ICAS is offering one CA an opportunity like no other. This year, he is looking for an outstanding CA to become his apprentice. Could it be you?
This is no ordinary competition. As the President’s Apprentice, one lucky winner will get the chance of a lifetime to learn directly from Sir Brian. They’ll get career-changing insights, advice and guidance on how to really make an impact as a CA – from someone who’s been there, done that and then some.
Are you the one we are looking for?
What you could win
The apprenticeship package will be completely bespoke, and tailored to best support the winning CA. Beginning in October 2017, the apprenticeship will include:
- Up to two days shadowing Sir Brian Souter, which will include coaching sessions.
- Tailored coaching and guidance from Sir Brian on current career challenges.
- An invitation to ‘an audience with Sir Richard Branson’ at Stirling Castle in March 2018.
- An invitation to prestigious ICAS events including the ICAS Senior Members in Industry Dinner and the President’s Dinner on 23 March 2018.
- An opportunity to blog about the experience as the President’s Apprentice for icas.com.
What we are looking for
All ICAS CAs are welcome to apply for this unique competition. Regardless of your current role or where you are in your career right now we encourage you to put yourself forward for this fantastic opportunity.
All you need to do is put together a personal message to Sir Brian. It’s not about your achievements or your career aspirations. Instead, we want you to share your vision for the ICAS of the future, and outline the changes you’d make to ensure ICAS remains as relevant to future generations of CAs as it is today. Be innovative and think big!