Analysing strategic success online course
Having developed a strategy with accounting input and implemented the strategy in an effective and motivational way, it is important to assess whether the key elements of your strategy have actually been successful.
This course will consider some benchmarks and definitions that should help you fashion an appropriate and cost-effective set of measures to measure your success.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
Learn benchmarks and definitions that should help you fashion an appropriate and cost-effective set of measures to measure your success.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the qualities of a good performance management system and a high-quality key performance indicator
- what makes a success factor critical and ensuring the reporting regime supports and informs its progress
- ensuring feedback mechanisms are in place to make sure your organisation is truly one that adapts and learns from past mistakes
- developing review and control procedures encompassing both qualitative and quantitative performance metrics
- the difficulties with setting targets and basing success on outcome measures
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com