Lugo | Premier IT partner for accountants in practice
Enjoy savings on Lugo's suite of services with Evolve
|Evolve||Evolve +||Evolve Premium||RRP|
|Support - secure cloud user||£65 user/month||£65 user/month||£65 user/month||£82.10 - saving £17.10 per user|
|Microsoft 365 Business Premium licence||£15.10 user/month||£15.10 user/month||£15.10 user/month|
|Managed IT services (Remote support)||£67 user/month||£67 user/month||£67 user/month|
|Cyber security||£150 RRP - saving up to £150|
|Dark Web Compromise Report||£150 per report||Free||Free|
|IT Director Service|
(for practices with 10 or more users, cost per practice)
|£190 per month||£155 per month||£120 per month||£220 RRP - saving up to £80 per practice|
|Remote cloud monitoring||£120 per month||£105 per month||£90 per month|
|Management meetings (1 hr Quarterly meeting, Annual 2 hour review meeting)||£100 per month||£75 per month||£50 per month|
Prices subject to VAT at 20%
For a full breakdown of the above services download the Lugo price guide.
Book a time to discuss Lugo's IT service offering for Evolve members.
Lugo is the service provider of choice for accountancy firms who want the burden of IT taken off their shoulders. Just look at the list of products and services included in your fixed monthly user cost, perfectly tailored to the modern accountant:
- Phone, online and onsite support 8am-6pm Monday to Friday
- Covers all sites and devices used for business purposes
- Software, operating system and application support and updates
- 3rd party liaison with software vendors (e.g. Sage, CCH, Digita, Iris etc.)
- Server and cloud infrastructure support
- Microsoft 365 licence (see below)
- Cloud SaaS backup solution and file restore from cloud backup
- Cloud security mobile threat protection
- PC installation labour
- Cyber Essentials support
- Comprehensive reporting of support tickets, network and assets
- Strategy/Progress IT Director Meetings (see below)
- Online training on cyber security, Microsoft, wellbeing etc
We share the #LugoLove
Above all, we want to enable you to make the most of the benefits robust, secure IT can bring to your organisation. As your IT Partner, we take time to understand your business. We’re here to support you, to ensure you can focus on running your business.
Experts in accounting software
Our monthly user cost includes our most popular level of Microsoft 365 licence.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is incorporated into your monthly support cost and includes:
- Office apps installed on up to 5 PCs/Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones per user (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access)
- Windows 10 Pro licence (can upgrade from Win 7/8.1 Pro)
- Advanced Threat Protection (including Safe Links & Attachments, Anti-phishing, Anti-spam, Anti-malware, Spoof intelligence)
- OneDrive for Business (1TB per user)
- SharePoint online storage (1TB per organisation)
- Multi-Factor Authentication, conditional access policies
- InTune mobile device and application management
Accountants are at our core
Are you looking for an IT Partner that understands your business?
With bases all over Scotland, our dedicated team believe it is crucial to the way we provide support to understand how you work!
Lugo directors Ron and Liz both studied Accounting at university and have 42 years combined experience providing IT support and solutions to Accountants across Scotland. We believe the reason we have successfully grown our company organically is down to our honest and efficient reputation complimented with that personal touch, so when you phone us, you know who you are speaking to. Lugo are constantly looking at new technologies and investing in the ones which suit our customers, so by partnering with Lugo you benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience our engineers hold.
Included in your monthly cost, Lugo can provide the services of a part-time IT Director to act as the most senior executive in your business responsible for the information technology and computer systems that support your business goals. The IT Director will be one of the key contributors in formulating strategic goals for your organisation, managing the implementation of new technology to increase information security and integrated systems management. The average salary for an IT Director is £70,000, however they normally only have exposure to a single organisation on a day-to-day basis. This could leave them unaware of innovation in your market and advances in IT technology that could make a huge difference to your business efficiency. Engaging with Lugo as your IT Director gives you access to a wealth of knowledge but for a fraction of the price.
We encourage all of our customers to become Cyber Essentials certified. This simple, but effective, Government backed scheme, helps you to protect your organisation, whatever its size, against the most common cyber attacks.
Cyber attacks come in many shapes and sizes, and by taking our advice, you are more likely to prevent these attacks. We will support you through this journey and help you familiarise yourself with cyber security terminology, gaining enough knowledge to begin securing your IT.
You can go for entry level Cyber Essentials certification, which is self-certifying, or for those who want to take cyber security further, you can go for Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
Latest news from Lugo
News articles from Lugo
Follow Lugo on Twitter
Connect with Lugo on LinkedIn