Markel Tax | Fee protection
Market leading Fee Protection Schemes
Get protection with extra ICAS benefits
Formed through the acquisition and merger of Abbey Tax, Accountax, HowarthLynch and Gabelle, Markel Tax is a leading UK tax consultancy and insurance provider.
We partner with over 2,500 accountancy practices and other professional intermediary partners to provide specialist tax advice to them and their SME and personal tax clients.
Where complex tax and funding issues arise that fall outside the scope of an accountancy firm’s services, we can provide specialist advice either discreetly, or as part of a client-facing team.
Accountancy practices can also benefit from a range of comprehensive insurance products. We have provided fee protection insurance for over 20 years, and in excess of 500,000 UK businesses are now protected against the cost of professional fees in the event of an HMRC enquiry.
Our specialist tax and legal helplines answer over 300,000 queries each year from businesses, individuals and professional advisory firms.
Why choose Markel Tax?
Our focus is you and you can rely on our people, expertise and approach. You’ll notice the difference with Markel Tax because we offer:
- Policies that are tailor-made to your specific needs
- A dedicated team to help you on a day to day basis, including an account manager, claims consultant and client services administrator
- Support with marketing your scheme to improve take up
- A secure online platform to manage your scheme
- A simple claims process
- Access to our market leading in-house tax and VAT helpline
- Specialist training and events
- A tax consultancy healthcheck to identify opportunities for you to offer an extensive range of tax consultancy services to existing and potential clients, including; R & D tax relief, Patent box tax relief, Status and CIS and Inheritance tax planning and will writing.
- Round the clock business legal support.
Contact Markel Tax
We are here to support you. Call us today on 0345 223 2727 or email Markel Tax to discuss how we can help you and your practice.
Contact Markel Tax
Follow Markel Tax on Twitter
Connect with Markel Tax on LinkedIn