Bupa | Health Insurance
One month free† on Bupa By You health insurance - on top of the 10%* discount you can get for being an ICAS member
One month free
Bupa is offering all ICAS members one months’ free Bupa By You health insurance. That’s on top of the 10%* discount you get for being an ICAS member.
Simply get a quote and start your policy between 2nd November 2020 and 30th November 2020 and you’ll get the first month free. Quotes are valid for 14 days. T&Cs apply†
ICAS are introducing Bupa By You private health insurance with a 10% discount* for ICAS members.
At Bupa, we understand when life’s non-stop, taking time out for a health issue might not feel like an option. Which is why at Bupa we can offer quick access from diagnosis to eligible medical treatment, so you can get back to health, back to work and back to you as quickly as possible.
Why Private health Insurance?
- Access to private hospitals and consultants
- Fast access to treatment and specialist support
- A choice of when and where you receive treatment including evenings and weekends. Giving you the flexibility to plan around your schedule and maintain productivity.
At Bupa we believe in looking after your mental health as well as your physical health. We have been providing support for over 70 years. We have no shareholders. Our priority is looking after you... through our care homes, health insurance, health centres and dental centres. Bupa. Our focus is your health.
Our range of cover options allows you to adapt aspects of your health insurance to suit your needs. From day one, all this help is there for you:
- Direct Access can help you access a specialist - usually without the need for a GP referral† and is available for:
- Muscle, bone and joint worries - If you’ve got a concern that you think needs physio. We can talk you through your symptoms and get you the help you need.
- Cancer symptoms - It’simportant to us that you know you’re not on your own. Our Cancer Support Team are here to support you if you have symptoms related to cancer.
- Changes in mental health - When it comes to mental health, Bupa are here to listen and help you get help fast.
- Talk to a nurse 24/7 - You can call our Anytime HealthLine for general health and wellbeing advice day and night.
- Digital GP in partnership with Babylon - Get 24/7 access to video appointments with GPs, nurses and pharmacists usually within two hours, saving you time and worry. You can also use the Symptom Checker to get instant health information and guidance on next steps.
- 10% discount on Bupa By You*
Get a quote
To get a quote call Bupa on 0808 231 2659^ and let them know you’re a member of ICAS so your 10% discount* can be applied.
Terms and conditions may apply
One month free†:
* This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
- directly from Bupa, or
- from Bupa through an intermediary
* This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies. Quotes are valid for 14 days and your policy start date must be on or before 30 November 2020 inclusive.
* The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy, switching from another provider’s health insurance scheme or for existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the customer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
* The one month free cover will be applied to month one of the first year of your new Bupa By You policy. If you pay for the first year of subscriptions upfront, you will be charged for 11 months’ subscriptions. Please note this offer will not apply in any subsequent years.
* Offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples savings, and discounts associated with one of our partners. A full list of our partners can be found at www.bupa.co.uk/affinity-partners or by calling 0808 256 4840. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on Saturday. We may record or monitor our calls. Full terms and conditions apply see www.bupa.co.uk
* Bupa reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
* To the fullest extent permitted by law Bupa Insurance Limited and the Bupa group of companies shall not incur any liability for any claims, damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever arising under or otherwise in connection with this offer.
* Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
* The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
* Switch business is excluded from this offer
*Applies to eligible ICAS members on quotes for new Bupa By You policies. Discounts will be reviewed on 21/01/2021 and any changes will then apply to renewals and new quotes taken out after that date. Quotes are valid for 14 days. T&Cs apply.
†Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, we’ll ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before we can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. For rolling moratorium underwritten members we will ask for evidence each time you claim for a condition not claimed for before. Always call us first to check your eligibility. Your out-patient allowance will be used to fund treatment after your direct telephone consultation.
^Bupa may record or monitor calls. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm Saturday.
Digital GP services are provided by Babylon Healthcare Services Limited. Babylon Healthcare Services Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales No 9229684. Registered office: 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD
Digital GP in partnership with Babylon is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
ICAS introduces Bupa health insurance. Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 382985. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ