Equals Money | Expert money management
Founded in 2007, and listed on the London Stock Exchange, Equals Money has rapidly grown to become a leading payments specialist in the UK. We give our clients the expert currency guidance they need to manage their foreign exchange risk, while offering some of the best exchange rates available.
Who we work with?
Businesses or individuals making payments overseas
For businesses, this could be paying bills or suppliers abroad, importing/exporting.
For individuals: buying or selling overseas property/assets or sending money back home.
Accountancy firms who have businesses or individuals making international payments
Offering an exceptional ancillary service with our range of payment solutions.
Why use Equals Money?
- ICAS members and their clients get access to preferential exchange rates and no transfer fees for their payments.
- One of our experienced and dedicated currency specialists will personally help you manage your business’s currency risk.
- Unlike banks, we won’t charge you to open an account or hold currencies in it.
- We also offer an expense management solution and multi-currency accounts to further improve your cash flow.
- Trusted by over a million customers worldwide, we are FCA regulated, listed on the London Stock Exchange and hold all our client funds in safeguarded accounts.
Find out more
Learn more about Equals Money by clicking the link below. ICAS members will receive preferential rates and no transfer fees.
Dedicated ICAS contact
If you – or your clients - need to transfer money overseas, then you can get in touch with John Kinghorn from Equals Money at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention ICAS when contacting Equals Money to ensure you get access to their special offers for members.