Aon | Motor Insurance Scheme
Aon Fixed Price Motor Insurance scheme – offering you an annual rate of £866.02* exclusive to members of ICAS
A simple solution for your motor insurance
We understand that you are a busy person and looking for car insurance can often seem a challenge which is why we have made it simple for you.
Through this motor scheme, which is exclusive for ICAS members, you will get comprehensive cover for authorised drivers* of your vehicle^ and all for just one flat premium of £866.02°.
What cover will you get?
- Fully comprehensive cover for any authorised drivers over 21 years of age.
- One flat annual premium of £866.02 per car – your premium is unaffected throughout the year, no matter the number of claims.
- Stay on the road – you’ll get a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired at an insurer agreed garage.
- £100,000 Motor Legal Protection to help you claim for uninsured losses.
- Drive abroad with peace of mind – cover for UK and all member countries of the EU for up to 90 days per trip.
- Use your car for business? Cover for the insured, spouse or common-law partner.
There are no unnecessary forms to fill out and the scheme doesn’t require confirmation of no claims bonus.
Aon's Private Clients Team also specialise in arranging a broad portfolio of insurance products, including specialist home, antiques and collectibles and travel.
Arrange your motor insurance with Aon
To arrange your motor insurance or to find out how else we can help you, call Aon's Motor team on 03714 542 258 or visit Aon online.
Terms and conditions may apply
*Acceptance restrictions apply for convictions and claims experience. Primary insured must be over 30 years. Additional drivers under the age of 21 must be disclosed and are restricted to vehicles that have maximum vehicle value of £20,000, maximum engine size of 1400cc, and maximum BHP of 100. Drivers aged above 21 do not need to be disclosed.
° Premium inclusive of IPT (Insurance Premium Tax) charged at the appropriate rate
^ The scheme excludes Teslas’ plus vehicles valued in excess of £150,000, as well as certain specialist, rare, classics, supercars or imported vehicles, but Aon may still be able to arrange alternative cover for you.
This scheme is not suitable for vehicles registered in a company name.
The Fixed Motor Insurance scheme is arranged by Aon UK Limited and is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Aon UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Aon UK Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN. Tel: 020 7623 5500