Amiqus | Anti-money laundering and compliance checks for regulated professionals
Compliance for the accountancy sector
Meeting regulatory requirements can be a real drain on staff and client time and resources, not to mention expensive. Yet, protecting client data and reducing risk are essential to running a modern accountancy business.
Amiqus makes it easier to meet regulatory requirements for anti money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) by bringing your client and staff compliance checks and onboarding into one secure online account.
Why choose Amiqus?
ICAS has partnered with Amiqus to provide members with a single point of access to the upfront and ongoing compliance checks required for clients and staff. ICAS member firms can benefit from:
- Discounted price plans: A price plan for each of the ICAS Evolve levels; Evolve, Evolve+ and Evolve Premium
- Bulk actions: import, screen and monitor existing clients ongoing to save time and ensure compliance across your client base
- ICAS approved risk assessment form: available to upload and use in your Amiqus account for centralised due diligence documentation
- Staff compliance: complete vetting for beneficial owners, officers and managers with Disclosure / DBS results
- Ongoing support: support from Amiqus client management team, optional tailored training sessions, access to webinars and best practice materials in collaboration with ICAS
- Member discounts: ICAS member firms receive discounted pricing
- Training materials: Tailored Get Started guide for accountancy firms
How Amiqus works
With Amiqus you can issue checks via secure link to your client, to be completed at a time and place of their choosing.
The average time taken to complete a full check is four minutes and clients are able to start and return to complete the process later if they are interrupted or don’t have all the information to hand.
A unique link with timed expiry is sent to your client by email. Your client then enters a secure portal to provide the required information and once submitted, you can access the results within a few minutes, in your Amiqus ID account.
Latest news from Amiqus
News articles from Amiqus
Follow Amiqus on Twitter
Connect with Amiqus on LinkedIn