Amiqus ID | Anti-money laundering and compliance checks for regulated professionals
Compliance for the accountancy sector
Ensuring regulatory compliance, protecting client data and reducing risk are all essential to running a modern business, but the administrative burden can be high for both clients and staff.
Amiqus ID makes it easier to meet regulatory requirements for anti money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) by bringing your client and staff compliance checks and onboarding into one secure online account.
Why choose Amiqus ID?
ICAS has partnered with Amiqus ID to provide members with a single point of access to the upfront and ongoing compliance checks required for clients and staff. ICAS member firms can benefit from:
- Bulk actions: import, screen and monitor existing clients ongoing to save time and ensure compliance across your client base
- ICAS approved risk assessment form: available to upload and use in your Amiqus ID account for centralised due diligence documentation
- Staff compliance: complete vetting for beneficial owners, officers and managers with Disclosure / DBS results returned in ~48 hours
- Ongoing support: tailored CPD and training events in collaboration with ICAS to help inform best practice
- Member discounts: ICAS member firms receive discounted pricing and bulk import fees
How Amiqus ID works
With Amiqus ID you can issue checks via secure link to your client, to be completed at a time and place of their choosing.
The average time taken to complete a full check is four minutes and clients are able to start and return to complete the process later if they are interrupted or don’t have all the information to hand.
A unique link with timed expiry is sent to your client by email. Your client then enters a secure portal to provide the required information and once submitted, you can access the results within a few minutes, in your Amiqus ID account.
Discover Amiqus ID
Latest news from Amiqus ID
News articles from Amiqus ID
Follow Amiqus ID on Twitter
Connect with Amiqus ID on LinkedIn