Women Returners events
Browse upcoming events designed to help get your career back on track.
Here you’ll find a range of events delivered by Women Returners, the return-to-work experts. Whether you’re back to work after a break or looking to change direction, these specialist events will provide the insights and advice you need.
Women Returners are running a series of free monthly return-to-work webinars throughout 2022, exclusively for members of their Women Returners Professional Network (not a member of the network yet? you can sign up here). Registration links will be in network emails, so you must sign up to the network to access the below webinars):
Webinar 7: Natural Networking – taking the fear out of it, Rachel Halsall, Executive Coach.
12 July, 10am - 11am
Webinar 8: Raw Movement – incorporating movement into your work day for good health, Clare Rawlings.
13 September, 10am - 10:45am
SAVE THE DATE: Women Returners Back to Your Future 2022 Conference.
11 October 2022, 9am - 5pm
Women Returners flagship annual conference for returning professional women, hosted in their online conference venue, will be returning later this year. Frequent breaks will be included through the day.
Who is the Conference aimed at?
The event is targeted at women with a professional/managerial background who have taken a long career break (over a year) and who want to return to work using their professional skills and experience.
The Conference will be relevant to you whether your background is in accountancy, finance, tech, engineering, law, marketing, HR or any other professional area; whether your career break has been 2, 5 or 15+ years; and whether you are at the first stage of your return-to-work journey or actively applying for roles.
What will you get from the Conference?
- Get advice and information from a wide range of Return-to-Work Expert Workshops: find your career compass, boost your confidence, improve your self-marketing, sharpen your CV and enhance your LinkedIn profile
- Connect with other like-minded women returners through 1-2-1 video chats
- Be encouraged by the stories of a Returner Panel of women who have successfully returned to work in diverse fields, hosted by Jane Garvey, BBC Radio4 Presenter, Podcaster and Author
- Learn more about return to work opportunities and organisations via Employers Live sessions in their Booths with leading Returner Employers including Amazon, FDM Group, J.P. Morgan, Lloyds Banking Group and Moody's
- Meet in small-group video chat rooms for informal conversations and Q&A with these employers
- Understand more about what returner employers are looking for from an Employer Pan
Buy £15 Super Early Bird Tickets from Women Returners here.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.