Valuations Executive/Manager | Rutherford Cross
The opportunity has arisen for an Executive and a Manager to join one of the leading Valuations teams in Scotland
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross, specialists in finance recruitment
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE
Interested in this role?
The opportunity has arisen for an Executive and a Manager to join one of the leading Valuations teams in Scotland.
- Understand and apply the firms risk management and client take-on procedures to all client assignments;
- Evaluate and develop valuation models (e.g. DCF) using generally accepted valuation methodologies;
- Utilise various third party databases (e.g. Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc) to source appropriate valuation inputs;
- Perform research into comparable publicly-traded companies including analysing industry dynamics and extracting relevant financial metrics for peer companies,
- Produce written sections of the team deliverable (report / presentation);
- Liaising with clients to gather data and information relevant to projects;
- Ensure that project Managers are kept informed and involved at relevant points throughout an engagement;
- Carry out valuations for a variety of purposes including tax, commercial, expert and accounting standard purposes;
- Identify and pursue business development and marketing opportunities with both existing and new clients;
- Participate in networking events as well as sales and marketing activities and start to develop a network of professional and business contacts.
About the individual
- A professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline
- Relevant work experience
- Strong written, communication and analytical/MS Excel skills
- Robust, proactive, eager to learn, good stakeholder relationship skills