Transaction Services Executive | Rutherford Cross
The opportunity has arisen for an Executive to join Rutherford Cross client’s Transaction Services team on a permanent basis
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross, specialists in finance recruitment
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £36,000 DOE
Interested in this role?
The opportunity has arisen for an Executive to join our client’s Transaction Services team on a permanent basis.
Our client is one of the world’s leading independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
- Undertaking financial analysis to understand the performance and position of businesses
- Carrying out investigations to understand the key commercial drivers and risks associated with these businesses
- Responsibility for report writing, preparing draft financial due diligence reports
- Coordinating with other departments such as Tax and internal quality and risk management and client take on teams
About the individual
- Qualified accountant with an ability to demonstrate excellent financial, commercial and analytical skills
- Technically strong with an advisory or audit background
- Good report writing skills
- Experienced in working with clients and be confident and comfortable dealing with clients and a range of stakeholders
- Flexible and willing to travel to client sites (in the UK and occasionally overseas). In addition, flexibility is needed in working practices and hours due to the transaction-based nature of this work and tight reporting deadlines