Tax Senior/Assistant Manager | Rutherford Cross
The opportunity has arisen for a Tax Senior or Assistant Manager to join Rutherford Cross well-known client’s Global Tax team
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross, specialists in finance recruitment
Contract type: Permanent
Sector: Natural resources consultancy
Interested in this role?
The opportunity has arisen for a Tax Senior or Assistant Manager to join our well-known client’s Global Tax team, based in the centre of Edinburgh.
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Their rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development in addition to many flexible benefits.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns for UK companies for manager review.
- Preparation of UK and international VAT/GST returns for group companies for manager review.
- Monitor tax filing and payment obligations to ensure tax compliance obligations are met globally.
- Assist with the reconciliation of tax payments made onto our accounting system.
- Prepare monthly transfer pricing adjustments across the group.
- Prepare employer tax related filings such as the PAYE Settlement Agreement or Employer Related Securities report.
- Assist with general tax queries and requests from all business units worldwide.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Assist with general administrative responsibilities
About the individual
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Self starter
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Able to work without supervision
- Willingnes to take on new work
- Interact well with all levels within the business
- Practical, common sense approach