Personal Tax Manager | Eden Scott
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established and successful practice currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Specialist to join them in their busy Inverness office.
Recruiter: Eden Scott
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
About the role
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established and successful practice, which is continuously growing their diverse client portfolio. They are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Specialist to join them in their busy office based in picturesque Inverness.
Reporting to the partners and senior manager, the role's purpose is to join the tax team in Inverness, focusing on managing a varied portfolio of local clients, consisting of SME companies, partnerships, LLPs and non-resident landlords.
- Providing a tailored service for all aspects of diverse clients’ connected affairs – personal, family and business.
- Reviewing personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
- Reviewing basic ad-hoc advisory work prepared by other team members.
- Preparation of tax advisory reports and tax planning structures for clients.
- Corresponding with HMRC regarding self-assessment tax returns enquiries.
About the candidate
- Candidates should be CTA or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Evidence of PQE gained in tax environment is necessary.
- Experience of working as an effective assistant manager or manager is desirable.
- The ideal candidate is a team player and has got an outgoing, positive, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
Importantly, our client is looking for the right person to join their friendly and supportive team. Therefore, the company is willing to consider candidates with various level of seniority and prepared to offer a generous relocation package.
What you need to do next
Please get in touch with Katrin Shearer to discuss the role in more detail - call 01224 653388 or send an email.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Eden Scott.