Finance Controller | Rutherford Cross
Rutherford Cross is delighted to be retained by our key client in Castlecary, Glasgow to recruit a Financial Controller.
Location: Castlecary, Glasgow
Salary: £55,000- £60,000 plus car allowance of £4,800 pa
Contract Type: Permanent
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a career focused financial professional to join a high growth Private Equity backed manufacturing organisation.
The Financial Controller is an integral part of the team in Castlecary and will report directly into the Finance Director. As the business continues to grow and diversify, so too does the need for an ambitious Financial Controller who has the ability to progress within the business. The organisation represents an excellent opportunity for a motivated qualified accountant who wants to work in a high growth environment.
In addition, the business will provide a firm career platform with good opportunity for personal and professional development as well as the mandate to shape and define how the role evolves. It is envisaged that over time this role will develop and grow and therefore it is key that applicants are flexible and adaptable to those changes.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing business which is leading the way in its field and contribute to its future success by playing a key role in its journey.
The Financial Controller will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business and will be a key point of contact for finance.
About the candidate
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAS, ACCA or CIMA) with the relevant PQE
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and workloads
- Comfortable preparing and presenting financial information to key stakeholders
- Strong statutory and monthly consolidation experience for management accounts
- Working with a number of external parties including audit, tax, banking and insurance
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
- An individual on the “upward” curve of their career who could step up into a Finance Director role in time
- Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail and presentation
- Experience with Sage 200 is preferable
- Salary: £55,000-£60,000
- Plus car allowance: £4,800 pa
- Holidays: 25 + 8
How to apply
To apply, have a confidential discussion, or to see a full role profile, please contact retained advisor John Ramsay E: email@example.com.