Corporate Tax Manager/Assistant Manager | Eden Scott
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established and successful practice, currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager/Manager, specialised in Corporate Tax.
Recruiter: Eden Scott
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
About the role
Reporting to the partners and senior manager, the role purpose is to join the team in Inverness, focusing on managing a portfolio of both local and London based clients, consisting of OMB’s, SME’s, partnerships, LLPs, international groups, non-for profit organisations and non-resident landlords.
- Managing a diverse and varied client portfolio on a daily basis.
- Overseeing and reviewing the preparation of tax returns and computation undertaken by junior staff.
- Providing ad-hoc tax advice to both local and London based clients.
- Corresponding with HMRC and dealing with enquiries.
- Guiding and educating younger colleagues.
About the candidate
- Candidates should be ATT and also CTA or ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of working as an effective assistant manager or tax senior is desirable.
- The ideal candidate is a team player and has got an outgoing, positive, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
Importantly, our client is looking for the right person to join their friendly and supportive team. Therefore, the company is willing to consider candidates with various level of seniority and prepared to offer a generous relocation package.
What you need to do next
Please get in touch with Katrin Shearer to discuss the role in more detail - call 01224 653388 or send an email.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Eden Scott.