Corporate Tax Manager | Eden Scott
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established and prestigious accountancy practice, currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager.
Recruiter: Eden Scott
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
About the role
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established and prestigious accountancy practice. They are supporting a wide range of clients across various sectors including financial services, charities, manufacturing and retail companies and start-up tech companies.
Our client is going through a period of continuous growth and is currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join them in their Edinburgh office.
The successful candidate will focus on the development and management of a diverse and impressive client portfolio of clients with complex tax affairs.
- Undertaking a variety of advisory and technical tax projects.
- Coaching and overseeing the work of junior staff, supporting them in their development.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of company’s services and providing ad-hoc tax advice to clients where appropriate.
- Identifying business development opportunities, preparing proposals and participating in networking events.
About the candidate
- Candidates should have relevant tax qualifications.
- Previous experience of working in a corporate tax role is essential.
- Experience of working in a managerial role is desirable.
- Previous experience of undertaking business development is desirable.
What you need to do next
Please get in touch with Katrin Shearer to discuss the role in more detail - call 01224 653388 or send an email.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Eden Scott.