Audit Senior Associate | Eden Scott
Eden Scott's client is recruiting for an External Audit Senior Associate to join them in their dynamic and busy office based in Aberdeen.
Recruiter: Eden Scott
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
About the role
Eden Scott's client is a well-established and prestigious professional services network which is one of the Big Four auditors. They are currently recruiting for an External Audit Senior Associate to join them in their busy office based in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the partners and senior managers, the role's purpose is to join the Audit Practice team in Aberdeen, focusing on providing business and assurance services to a range of clients from SME to large groups.
- Planning and overseeing audit processes, ensuring high level of service.
- Training and coaching of junior staff, supporting them in their development and encouraging them to expand their technical knowledge.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of local and national issues, regulations and news.
- Identifying business development opportunities, contributing to the business development processes.
About the candidate
- Candidates should be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Previous experience of IFRS, UK GAAP and SOX is necessary.
- The ideal candidate is a team player and has got an outgoing, positive, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Willingness and ability to travel is necessary.
What you need to do next
Please get in touch with Katrin Shearer to discuss the role in more detail - call 01224 653388 or send an email.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Eden Scott.