Audit & Accounts Senior | Eden Scott
Eden Scott's client is recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join them in their dynamic and busy office based in Edinburgh.
Recruiter: Eden Scott
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
About the role
Eden Scott's client is a well-established and successful practice, which is continuously growing their diverse client portfolio. They are currently recruiting for an Audit/Accounts Senior to join them in their dynamic and busy office based in Edinburgh.
Reporting to the audit accounts manager and partners, the role's purpose is to join their growing audit team, developing and managing their impressive client portfolio.
- Managing audit areas.
- Building and developing client relationships.
- Participating in planning and clearance meetings.
- Undertaking planning, fieldwork and completion of audits.
- Reviewing accounts and issuing drafts accounts to clients.
About the candidate
- Candidates should be CA or ACCA qualified.
- Previous audit experience is necessary.
- Previous experience of accounts preparation is necessary.
The ideal candidate is a team player and has got an outgoing, friendly, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
Importantly, our client is looking to find the right person to join their friendly and supportive team. Therefore, the company is offering them training, development and progression opportunities.
What you need to do next
Please get in touch with Katrin Shearer to discuss the role in more detail - call 01224 653388 or send an email.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Eden Scott.