PG Mutual | Income protection
Could you afford to pay an unexpected bill this month if you were on long-term sick leave?
20% off your first two years income protection subscription and get a £50 shopping voucher
For many of us the answer would be no! We know exactly what our financial commitments are each month but the prospect of an unexpected bill could cause financial turmoil and unnecessary worry - especially if your income disappeared.
As a member of ICAS you are entitled to a 20% discount on your first two years' subscriptions and if you join PG Mutual by 23rd December 2016, you will also receive a £50 high street voucher*. Quote discount code ICAS.
PG Mutual can provide you with an affordable, tailored plan that provides you with a regular monthly income if you are unable to work due to accident or illness, helping you meet your financial commitments until you can return to your professional career or reach age 65.
- A tax free income to supplement state support;
- Option to tailor cover to suit your 'individual needs';
- No waiting period - your cover starts as soon as your first contribution is paid;
- No penalty for making a claim and no limit to the number of claims you make.
As a member of ICAS you are entitled to a 20% discount on your first two years' subscriptions*.
Terms and conditions
* For full terms and conditions visit www.pgmutual.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. High street voucher offer ends 23.12.2016.
PG Mutual is the trading name of Pharmaceutical and General Privident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertforshire, AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friends Societies Act 1992, Registered Numher 462F.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 110023