PG Mutual | Income protection
PG Mutual - income protection plus cover
20% off your first two years income protection subscription - enter discount code ICAS
Are your finances covered if you were unable to work due to accident or illness?
We understand that to qualify as an Accountant takes years of dedication and study, so why risk that hard work by exposing the lifestyle you have worked so hard to achieve?
Do you know what your sick pay entitlements are if you were off work with an injury or illness? If you’re employed, we advise that you check this with your employer or HR department. If you’re self-employed it’s more straightforward; you either provide cover for yourself or rely on the state to provide limited support in the form of Employment and Support Allowance (if you complete the paperwork and qualify). You could be left financially exposed and could have a major impact on the current lifestyle of you and your family.
PG Mutual, income protection specialists, provide members of The Association of British Veterinary Acupuncturists with a tailored plan designed to help bridge the gap between normal income levels and those that the state would provide if you were unable to work due to illness or injury – after all, when we fall ill our financial commitments do not go on hold.
Highlights of the policy include:
- A supplement to state sickness benefits
- Option to tailor cover to suit your individual needs
- No waiting period – cover starts as soon as your first contribution is paid
- No penalty for making a claim and no limit to the number of claims you make
Why have income protection when you can have Income Protection Plus?
PG Mutual can provide you with an Income Protection Plus plan that ensures you receive a regular monthly income for an affordable monthly cost, plus it builds up an investment element for your future. Not only this, as a member you are entitled to an exclusive member benefits scheme that provides members with discounts and cashback on leading brands from Apple, John Lewis, EE, Marks & Spencer and many more…..
For details of this exclusive offer visit us online and enter discount code ‘ICAS' or call 0800 146 407.
As a member of ICAS you are entitled to a 20% discount on your first two years' subscriptions*.
Terms and conditions
* For full Terms and Conditions, visit www.pgmutual.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. PG Mutual is the trading name of Pharmaceutical and General Provident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Firm Reference Number 110023.