Offer of the month: Standard Life
A premium workplace pension scheme for your clients – with no fees to pay until 2018
A record number of businesses will need to set up a workplace pension in 2017 to comply with pensions auto-enrolment - and many may come to you for your support.
Some of your clients may be looking for a no-frills scheme that simply meets the regulations. But others will be looking for a premium option to reward their employees and help them towards a better retirement.
And that’s where our award-winning workplace pension can help:
- Quick and easy online set-up – no wet signatures required
- Flexible – you can set up and manage a scheme on behalf of your client, or they can manage themselves
- Compatible with all major payroll software
- Mandatory employee communications taken care of
- UK-based call support
- No hidden costs or set-up fees. Just a simple monthly employer management fee from January 2018 – which is not payable until at least one member has joined the scheme
- All from an experienced provider that you can trust
It only takes a few minutes to get a no-obligation quote. And with our limited time offer, complete an application by 28 April and your clients will pay no management fees until January 2018*.
*This is a limited time offer open to new customers and is subject to an application being completed and submitted between 23 January and 28 April 2017.
Standard Life Assurance Limited is registered in Scotland (SC286833) at Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH. Standard Life Assurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. www.standardlife.co.uk