Murgitroyd | Intellectual Property Services
ICAS has partnered with specialist Intellectual Property firm, Murgitroyd, allowing ICAS members priority access to Intellectual Property (IP) advice.
ICAS members' benefits include a free telephone consultation on any IP matters with Murgitroyd patent or trade mark attorneys. ICAS members receive preferential rates on any follow-up written reports, advice or services.
A wealth of experience in Intellectual Property advice
Murgitroyd has over 40 years experience in supporting companies identify, secure and defend their IP rights and intellectual property assets.
We have the expertise to accompany entrepreneurs, inventors, start-ups, SMEs and large corporates every step of the way in Scotland, throughout the UK or in Europe. To contact Murgitroyd: call 0141 307 8400 or email us (quoting ICAS).
We can support Chartered Accountants either in practice or in business for services such as:
Patent Box - where Patent Attorneys help
- Identifying qualifying rights you may hold
- Planning where you might like to file new patent applications
- Accelerating existing applications that may qualify to increase your qualifying portfolio
IP audit - where Patent Attorneys help
- Identifying intellectual property rights, what can be protected
- Mitigating risk of uses of third party IP
Due Diligence- where Patent attorneys help
- How does IP relate to business
- Mitigating risk
- Opening up new opportunities
Trade Marks - where Trade Mark attorneys help
- Identifying trade marks as assets
- Acquiring, protecting and maintaining trade mark rights
- Providing guidance on using trade marks and preventing misuse, to maintain value
- Advising on commercialising trade marks
- Assisting in the assignment and licensing of trade marks
- Recording transfers
- Searching for potentially conflicting rights
- Advising on mitigating risk
- Advising on the implications of not investing in trade marks
- Due diligence
Jamie Allan - Director, Patents
Helena Peat - Trade Mark Attorney
As ICAS Partners, Murgitroyd are offering a free telephone consultation and preferential rates for follow-up written reports, advice and services, exclusively for CAs.
Contact Murgitroyd for a free telephone consultation and preferential rates: