DataTracks | iXBRL Tagging Service for HMRC Filing
iXBRL Tagging Service for HMRC Filing
Four easy steps
Our website allows you to manage the whole exercise online in four easy steps - although we are here to help if you need it.
- Register / Login
- Upload Input (Word, Excel or PDF)
- Download iXBRL
10% off for ICAS members
As a new customer you will receive 10% off on your entire iXBRL orders until 31st October 2017.
If you have 15 files or more please contact us for additional discounts.
Use coupon code ‘ICAS10’ for 10% off
With more than 11 years track record, DataTracks is a global leader in preparation of financial statements in iXBRL and XBRL formats for filing with regulators. DataTracks prepares more than 12,000 XBRL statements annually for filing with HMRC, Revenue in Ireland, SEC in the United States, MCA in India and ACRA in Singapore.
Did you know?
- DataTracks was the first tagging service provider recognised by HMRC
- DataTracks is used by seven of the top 10 accounting firms in the UK and by several thousand companies
- Each return is reviewed by a qualified accountant and tested against the HMRC iXBRL gateway
- Your data is stored on a secure UK based server hosted by Rackspace
- DataTracks is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 for information security