Bloomsbury Professional | Law & Tax Publications
20% off the ONLY Core Tax Annual Set tailored to the needs of Scottish practitioners
Get 20% off your tax guides
Bloomsbury Professional's Scottish Core Tax Annual Set 2015/16, with Donald Drysdale CA as Series Editor, comprises:
- Inheritance Tax in Scotland 2015/16
- Trusts and Estates in Scotland 2015/16
- Income Tax 2015/16 (with full chapter on the Scottish rate of income tax)
- Corporation Tax 2015/16
- Capital Gains 2015/16
- VAT 2015/16
- Tax Rates and Tables 2015/16
Full set of seven titles - only £215 and reduced to £172 for ICAS Members.
Also available online
These titles are also available online as part of Bloomsbury Professional’s Scottish Tax Service, which also includes:
- Land and Buildings Transaction Tax by Ken Wright BA CA CTA, Senior SDLT specialist with Ernst & Young and
- The Management of Taxes in Scotland by Charlotte Barbour MA CA CTA (Fellow), Director of Taxation at ICAS.
Hosted on an easy-to-use digital platform and updated four times per year, this unrivaled online service is available for as little as £245 per annum.
Order your discounted paper copies or register for a free trial to the online service today.
The Scottish Law and Tax Publisher
9-10 St Andrew Square