For many firms there is a greater emphasis on unincorporated clients than on limited company ones and as a result ensuring quality for these is essential. The Accounts Preparation for the Unincorporated Business (APUB) pack gives a structure for ensuring this.
This product was updated in March 2014.
Major features of the systems are:
- Indexed for ease of reference
- Indexing is designed for use as a complete filing system for a current years file
- All sections allow for additional work for individual clients
- Low price makes cost per client almost negligible
- Printed on yellow card
Referenced in a similar manner to the APAEC pack this framework forms part of a series which will permit consistency and quality throughout your accounting assignments.
- Job Completion Checklist
- Financial Statements Overall Review
- Working Papers Completion Checklist
- Final Points for Meeting or Discussion with Client
- Assignment Plan Checklist
- Assignment Approach
- Fixed Assets
- Debtors and Prepayments
- Bank and Cash (including long term debt)
- Creditors and Accruals
- Profit and Loss Account
- Nominal Ledger
APUB is supplied in packs of 10 (minimum order)
1-5 packs £73 + VAT
6-10 packs £68 + VAT
11-20 packs £63 + VAT
21 + packs £58 + VAT
Discount of 10% available to members of the CA Practitioner Service .
Contact Practice Support on +44 (0)131 347 0249 for more details.