Many company clients no longer require an audit and The Accountants' Procedures for the Audit Exempt Company (APAEC) pack is an ideal means of ensuring that quality of work is retained with the minimum of effort.
This product was updated in March 2015.
Major features of the systems are:
- Indexed for ease of reference
- Indexing is designed for use as a complete filing system for a current years file
- All sections allow for additional work for individual clients
- Low price makes cost per client almost negligible
- Printed on green card
Referenced in a similar manner to the APUB pack this framework will permit consistency and quality throughout your accounting assignments.
- Job Completion Checklist
- Financial Statements Overall Review
- Working Papers Completion Checklist
- Final Points for Meeting or Discussion with Client
- Assignment Plan Checklist
- Assignment Approach
- Fixed Assets Tangible and Intangible
- Debtors and Prepayments
- Bank and Cash (including long term debt)
- Creditors and Accruals
- Capital, Reserves and Statutory Books
- Profit and Loss Account
- Nominal Ledger
APAEC is supplied in packs of 10 (minimum order)
1-5 packs £78 + VAT
6-10 packs £73 + VAT
11-20 packs £68 + VAT
21 + packs £63 + VAT
Discount of 10% available to members of the CA Practitioner Service.
Contact Practice Support on +44 (0) 131 347 0249 for more details.