AON | Motor Insurance Scheme
Aon Motor Insurance Scheme – annual fixed rate of £851.62* exclusive to members of ICAS
Aon Private Clients specialise in arranging a broad portfolio of insurance products for private clients ranging from motor, specialist home, antiques and collectibles and travel. Aon's motor scheme has an exclusive annual fixed rate of £851.62* per vehicle**, for ICAS members and covers^:
- Fully comprehensive cover for authorised drivers ×
- Just one flat premium of £851.62* exclusive to ICAS members
- Courtesy vehicle whilst yours is being repaired at an agreed repairer
- Like-for-like temporary replacement vehicle in non-fault circumstances***
- Uninsured driver promise +
- Replacement locks cover
- 12 months new car replacement (subject to availability)®
- Cover for UK and all member countries of EU for up to 90 days
- Enhanced medical expenses to £350 per person
- £100 child seat cover
- Personal injury cover up to £5,000 per person
- No claims bonus earned whilst on the scheme (for the policyholder only)
- Business use for the insured, spouse or common law partner
You are a busy person so looking for car insurance can often seem a challenge. That is why we have made it simple for you. Through this motor scheme you will get comprehensive cover for authorised drivers× of your vehicle – for just one flat premium*.
And there is no wasting time filling in unnecessary forms – this scheme does not require confirmation of no claims bonus or completion of a proposal form.
We know you are busy and that you may not be looking for motor insurance at this particular time. However if you would like more information please contact our team using the details below:
T: 01252 767 079 or E: email@example.com
If you would like to see the full range of the products offered by Aon Private Clients please visit www.privateclients.aon.co.uk.
Terms & Conditions
^ Terms and conditions apply
* The price is inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
** Supercars (any car in excess of £150,000), for example Bugatti Veyrons, or rare or classic cars are excluded but we can still arrange a separate cover for you. Vehicle age and value limits also apply.
*** Your claim against a third party must be deemed to have a reasonable chance of success.
× A maximum of 9 points apply to any user of the vehicle. No more than two fault claims in the last three years.
+ If the driver of your car was involved in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist, the insurer will refund the cost of any excess you had to pay.
® Where the 12 months new car replacement option is not available the maximum amount that will be paid out is the market value of your vehicle immediately prior to loss or damage.
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Aon UK Limited, The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN. Registered No. 210725. FP.APC.1126.LM.a