AON | Motor Insurance Scheme
Aon Motor Insurance Scheme – annual fixed rate of £866.022 exclusive to members of ICAS
A simple solution for your motor insurance
We realise that you are a busy person, so looking for car insurance can often seem a challenge. That is why we have made it simple for you.
Through our motor scheme you can arrange comprehensive insurance for any authorised driver of your car for a fixed annual premium of £866.022.
Features and Benefits
- Fully comprehensive cover for any authorised driver over 21 years of age1
- Just one flat premium of £866.022 per car3 for members of ICAS - your premium is unaffected throughout the year no matter the number of claims
- Keep on the road - you'll get a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired at an insurer agreed repairer
- £100,000 Motor Legal Protection to help you claim for uninsured losses
- Unlimited replacement lock cover4
- Drive abroad with peace of mind - cover for UK and all member countries of the EU for up to 90 days per trip
- Use your car for business? Cover for the insured, spouse or common law partner
- Excess free windscreen repair
There are no unnecessary forms to fill out and the scheme doesn't require confirmation of a no claims bonus.
To arrange your motor insurance or find out more call our Private Client team on 033 3920 2742.
- Acceptance restrictions apply for conviction and claims experience, acceptance criteria applies to drivers under the age of 21
- Premium inclusive of IPT (Insurance Premium Tax) charged at the appropriate rate.
- Certain types of vehicles may be excluded from this scheme (for example certain high value, specialist, rare or classic cars) but we can still help to arrange a separate policy for you. Vehicle age and value limits also apply.
- Terms and conditions apply.
The Executive Motor insurance product is arranged by Aon UK Limited and is provided by Aviva Insurance Limited.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland is an introducer appointed representative of Aon UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Aon UK Limited.