AON | Motor Insurance Scheme
Aon Fixed Price Motor Insurance scheme – offering you an annual rate of £866.02** exclusive to members of ICAS
A simple solution for your motor insurance
We understand that you are a busy person and looking for car insurance can often seem a challenge which is why we have made it simple for you.
Through this motor scheme, which is exclusive for ICAS members , you will get comprehensive cover for authorised drivers of your vehicle*** and all for just one flat premium of £866.02**.
What cover will you get?
- Fully comprehensive cover for any authorised drivers* over 21 years of age
- One flat annual premium of £866.02** per car*** – your premium is unaffected throughout the year, no matter the number of claims
- Stay on the road – you’ll get a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired at an insurer agreed garage
- £100,000 Motor Legal Protection to help you claim for uninsured losses
- Drive abroad with peace of mind – cover for UK and all member countries of the EU for up to 90 days per trip
- Use your car for business? Cover for the insured, spouse or associate
There are no unnecessary forms to fill out and the scheme doesn’t require confirmation of no claims bonus.
Aon Private Clients also specialise in arranging a broad portfolio of insurance products, including specialist home, antiques and collectibles and travel.
To arrange your motor insurance or find out how else we can help you, call our Private Client team on 0333 920 2742.
Terms and conditions may apply
*Acceptance restrictions apply for convictions and claims experience. Age restrictions apply
** Premium inclusive of IPT (Insurance Premium Tax) charged at the appropriate rate
*** The scheme excludes Teslas’ plus vehicles valued in excess of £150,000, as well as certain specialist, rare, classics, supercars or imported vehicles, but Aon may still be able to arrange alternative cover for you.
The Fixed Motor Insurance scheme is arranged by Aon UK Limited and is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
ICAS is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Aon UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.