1 June - ICAS Insights: CAs in arts and culture
COVID-19 has left the UK’s world-leading arts and culture sector fighting for survival. Following on from our recent CA magazine article, Culture Shock, magazine editor, Laurence Eastham chatted to three CAs from the arts and culture sector who shared how their work has been upended and what their recovery roadmaps look like post-pandemic.
(Duration: 1 hour. Originally recorded 1 June 2021)
Key themes and topics
- Arts and culture
- The impact of COVID-19
- Post-pandemic recovery
Who are the speakers?
- Chair: Laurence Eastham - CA Magazine
- Jim Pettigrew CA, Chair of Scottish Ballet
- Tim Maycock CA, Director of Finance at Birmingham Hippodrome
- Innes Chalmers CA, Finance Director of Edinburgh’s Scottish Gallery
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- Anyone with an interest in arts and culture
- CAs working in the cultural industries
- CAs interested in post-pandemic business recovery
Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
Related content - develop your knowledge
Culture Shock - read the CA magazine feature on the post-pandemic future of the UK's arts and culture industries.