2019 Annual Membership Renewal
The 2019 Annual Renewal will be made available to members in early November
Exemptions from Annual Renewal
Completion of the Annual Membership Renewal is a regulatory requirement, except for those with a lifetime exemption from CPD.
Those who are fully retired and undertake no professional or business work may apply for an on-going exemption from CPD. Once this application has been approved, the Annual Renewal is no longer a regulatory requirement.
The value of your membership
We value your membership of ICAS and thank you for your continued support for your Institute. By renewing your membership, you help to:
- Maintain trust in the CA qualification as the ‘gold standard’ - for you and for the next generation.
- Influence Governments and regulators on behalf of the membership in business and practice.
- Build the world’s most powerful business network, through ICAS communities, digital channels and a wide range of networking events.
- Support services and produces which are relevant and valuable to a wide range of members across sectors and around the world.
- Help ICAS introduce new digital technology which will ensure the Institute remains relevant and sustainable in the future.