ICAS Remuneration Committee – composition and current members
Here you can meet the various members of the Remuneration Committee, learn about their roles and the appointment process.
The General Regulations provide that the membership of the Remuneration Committee is made up of the following:
- A Chair (who must be a member of Council but not an Office Bearer).
- The President.
- The Deputy President.
- The Chair of the Oversight Board.
- One Public interest member of Council.
Role of Remuneration Committee members
The ICAS General Regulations do not provide distinct roles or responsibilities for Remuneration Committee members, but all members are expected to:
- Provide constructive comment and advice on the matters referred to the Remuneration Committee.
- Assist the Remuneration Committee in forming a view on any matter referred to it.
- Take account of the public interest perspective brought by the Public Interest Member of the Remuneration Committee.
With the exception of the Office Bearers and Executive Team, who are automatically appointed to the Remuneration Committee by virtue of their position, members of the Oversight are appointed by Council on the recommendation of the Nominations Committee
Appointments to the Remuneration Committee are for an initial period of three years, which may be extended for a second term of three years.
The current members of the Remuneration Committee are:
Alison Cornwell (Member of Council) – Chair & Member
Date of Appointment: November 2018
A to G
Date of Appointment: October 2020
H to Z
Indy Hothi (Deputy President)
Date of Appointment: AGM 2021
Colin McClatchie (Public Interest Member)
Date of Appointment: AGM 2019
Bruce Pritchard (President)
Date of Appointment: AGM 2020