Call for new Members to join the ICAS Regulation Board, Regulatory Committees, Discipline Board and Tribunal Panels
Help build trust in the accountancy profession
We would be delighted to hear from both Members and non-Members who would be interested in joining one of the Boards, Regulatory Committees, or Panels involved with the regulatory or disciplinary functions. We regularly have vacancies arising for the following bodies:
- Authorisation Committee (with oversight of licensing, monitoring and CPD).
- Discipline & Appeal Panels (from which Discipline & Appeal Tribunals are appointed).
- Discipline Board (responsible for regulatory policy, strategy and oversight).
- Investigation Committee (responsible for the investigation and assessment of the complaints).
- Regulation Board (responsible for regulatory policy, strategy and oversight).
By promoting dynamic regulatory policies, and ensuring that high standards of conduct and competence are maintained, ICAS builds public confidence in the accountancy profession, protecting the reputations of all CAs. If you would like to assist ICAS in achieving these aims, please get in touch by contacting Nadia Cosans (email@example.com). We will advise you of any vacancies, together with the relevant knowledge, skills or experience requirements.
Find out more on the work of these Boards and Committees.
ICAS is committed to diversity and the equality of opportunity for all appointments. To help us ensure that our Boards and Committees reflect the diverse make up of ICAS’ Membership, we strongly encourage applications from people across all sections of society, and from all backgrounds. Find out more on ICAS' commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, all regulatory and disciplinary processes are operating remotely, including recruitment processes.