All students must enrol before they can begin their CA journey. Our enrolment policy can be found in the CA student handbook.
Enrolment is the process through which you:
- Agree to become a CA student
- Indicate your agreement to abide by ICAS Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations and to pay all relevant fees (eg. tuition fees)
- Check and update key personal information in your student record
How do I enrol?
To start the enrolment process please find and select your firm from the alphabetical index on this page. You will then be directed to the courses available for selection.
The enrolment process should take you no more than 10 minutes. Before you enrol please check that you have the following information:
- Employer details (including the name of your Training Principal and the start date of your Training Contract)
- Confirmation from your employer of the course to which you should enrol
- Education history (details of the University attended, qualifications obtained)
- Passport style photo (to be uploaded)
- Contact telephone numbers (mobile, work and emergency numbers)
- Your current permanent address
Online enrolment enquiries
If you have an enquiry relating to enrolling online, please contact the Professional Qualifications team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0131 347 0173.
If you are a student with a disability and you require specific assistance during enrolment, get in touch with Robert Burns, indicating the assistance you require.