Sign in to view student resources
Here's our guide on how to navigate and source all the resources and information you'll need for your CA trainee journey.
Login to icas.com
Student content is behind the login. Students must login using their email address or username and password to access learning material on icas.com.
Accessing student resources
On icas.com student learning material is available under the Education and Qualifications category and the CA Students topic, situated on the left-hand side.
- Select the Test of Competence topic to view all test of Competence (TC) resources.
- Select the Test of Professional Skills topic to view all Test of Professional Skills (TPS) resources.
- Select the Test of Professional Expertise topic to view all Test of Professional Expertise (TPE) resources.
- Select the Business ethics topic to view all Business Ethics (BE) resources
- Select the Achievement logs topic to access help and support completing achievement logs
After selecting one of the above topics you will be able to select additional topics to filter the information further, for example, by class information, learning material, exam information or retake support.
CA Student blog
Located under the Education and Qualifications category and CA Student blog topic, here's where you can find tutor advice, our Back to Basics series on the syllabus, relevant news stories for our CAs of the future, and much more!
The search function
The ICAS website search function responds like a search engine by pulling out all relevant keywords attached to your query. If you would like to drill down to a particular issue, the category and topic filters on the left-hand side will narrow your search range as needed.
Training principals have access to all student resources plus some additional resources exclusively for Training Principals, which are accessed by selecting the Training Principal topic.