Sign in to view student resources
Login to icas.com
Students must login using their email address (or student number) and password to access learning material on icas.com. On mobile devices the login button is found under the menu.
Accessing student resources
On icas.com student learning material is available under the Education and Qualifications category and the CA Students topic.
- Select the Test of Competence topic to view all test of Competence (TC) resources.
- Select the Test of Professional Skills topic to view all Test of Professional Skills (TPS) resources.
- Select the Test of Professional Expertise topic to view all Test of Professional Expertise (TPE) resources.
- Select the Business ethics topic to view all Business Ethics (BE) resources
- Select the Achievement logs topic to access help and support completing achievement logs.
After selecting one of the above topics you will be able to select additional topics to filter the information further, for example, by class information, learning material, exam information or retake support.
Training principals have access to all student resources plus some additional resources exclusively for Training Principals, which are accessed by selecting the Training Principal topic.
For more information on using icas.com, open the site tour at the top of the website to highlight the main features.