Improving Test of Competence through your feedback
What happens with your feedback, and how does it influence your course? Find out how we action your issues and suggestions.
TC students were asked for feedback on the courses that they attended during the fourth quarter of 2016. This feedback is taken very seriously and is essential in helping us improve the student experience.
Overall, there is a high level of satisfaction with the tuition, material and admin support as evidenced by these summary statistics:
- Materials - overall score of 3.65 out of 5
- Organisation of course - overall score of 4.02 out of 5
- Overall experience - overall score of 4.06 out of 5
However, there were also some detailed comments made and, as a result, we will be implementing the following changes to TC courses in 2017:
- Mocks will be reviewed and redesigned where necessary by the Subject Controllers to ensure that they assist students as much as possible in preparing for the exam experience.
- Revision classes will be changed, where necessary, to be as useful as possible. To date, most sessions have been based on a tick list provided by the class. For 2017 this approach may be changed to give it a more uniform format, meaning that all classes receive common advice relevant to the subject, as well as tackling the topics requested by the class.
- More detail on how best to navigate the ICAS website will be released to students to ensure a better student experience.
The feedback we receive is always carefully considered and highly valued. We strive to improve the courses on an ongoing basis and your feedback is an essential part of this process.
As such, it is really important that you provide feedback to us at every opportunity. Please ensure that you complete and return the feedback questionnaire which is provided at the end of every class.