What is CABLE?
CABLE is the CA Blended Learning Environment. It is a learning platform which contains a personalised guide through your course materials. On CABLE you can access:
- online module guides, to guide you through your notes
- quizzes to help test your understanding of the material
- discussion boards where you can raise issues of concern or seek clarification
- an introduction to your tutors
- a calendar, pre-populated with key dates for your studies
- a tutor contact facility
- a news page where we post information relevant to you and your studies
Do I have access to CABLE?
Depending on the stage of your studies, you may have access to CABLE. Most students will use CABLE at TC level, and all students will use CABLE whilst studying at TPS level.
To access CABLE, go to cable.icas.com.
Guide to Blended Learning
You can access the Guide to Blended Learning below:
- Guide to Blended Learning – Scotland courses PDF [515 KB]
- Guide to Blended Learning – England courses PDF [574 KB]
Please note that the ICAS website and the CABLE website are separate platforms. If you have been given access to CABLE as part of your studies, you will have been sent a login separately. Your username is normally your student number (eg S12345). If you can't remember your password, please use the password reminder facility on the CABLE login page.
If you believe that you should have a CABLE login, but have not received your login information, please contact the CABLE helpdesk on +44(0) 131 347 0187 or email CABLE@icas.com where someone will get back to you.